10.03.2007

get to know nora time

here's a lot more pictures from the time we packed t he bags at the hospital to when we got home and started to figure out life again. hmmm. i am obviously no blogger pro, these pics were all supposed to be rotated.












10 comments:

Shalyse said...

oh she is so cute! Getting 'settled' was such an adjustment, but after a couple weeks you kinda just get into a little schedule :-) I'm sure you're a VERY helpful Daddy John! Those pictures are too cute and she already is a little picture queen!

Lyndsay said...

I see you found my blog. I thought you would enjoy the title of it. You know, you are still an honorary member for that one little thumb incidence you had...Nora is adorable, by the way.

Abraham and Sara said...

She is just getting more and more beautiful! I love the hair! Are you guys coming to Oregon in December??? If so, I can't wait!!

Brown Family said...

I love the pictures....how fun and exciting. I just can't believe you have a beautiful baby girl!!! We are just thrilled for you and we hope to be able to see you soon. Cross your fingers.....

A. Schoonie said...

Nora is so adorable...I love the picture with her eyes open! Enjoy every minute!! Thanks for the text message...we were going to send an email but we are little slow...much easier to comment on the blog! Take Care!

Stephens Family said...

Looks like we have another Papworth party animal on our hands!

Benson family said...

Love the yawn...so cute. Can't wait to meet her in person. Love you guys.

Shauna said...

John the pirate picture is hilarious....you guys look like naturals.

Kris "to the" Ten said...

Congrats to you all. She looks like her daddy and mama. Hope your getting lots of sleep and how fun is it that Jeff and Megan are right behind you?

alyssa said...

Hey John, Yeah we delivered at Hoag too, so we were there at the same time! I was admitted at 6pm on Saturday and Kelly was born at 3:35 a.m. on Sunday, so they kids are only 8 1/2 hours apart! Hope you have caught up on sleep by now! Congrats on a cute baby girl :)