3.25.2008

Tag, I'm it.

I'm not usually very good at responding to tags, but since poor pregnant Megan has to sit with her feet up for hours and hours every day, I couldn't refuse.  Here you go, Meg-o. . . this should take care of about 2.3 minutes of your 8 hour sitting session.

10 years ago I was:

Sixteen years old, driving the ridiculously large---and difficult to park---family van to school, going on my first dates, playing volleyball at Ocean View, and cleaning my dad's dental office at nights.

5 things on my to-do list tomorrow:
  • Get Nora back onto a good sleep schedule (she has gone a bit haywire the past two days.  Is it teething?  Acid reflux?  Argh, if I only knew!)
  • Call the pediatrician, pay the bill
  • Send in our rent check 
  • Go to the grocery store (the excitement never ends)
  • Pick up Mary, Jason and Finley from the airport
4 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Make out a fat tithing check
  • Buy a house just outside of Paris and live there in the Spring and Fall
  • Purchase a personal jet to be used for traveling 
  • Hire Jason to design a house . . . make that a compound for us (and all family members who want to live there too) and build it in the Bay Area; Marin County to be specific.  Clearly, most of my dreams revolve around home ownership at this point.
3 bad habits: 
  • Not turning the ringer to "on" on my cell phone, thereby missing most calls.  
  • Not making the bed
  • Eating treats far too often
3 places I've lived:
  • Huntington Beach, CA
  • Provo, UT
  • Paris, France
5 jobs I've had:
  • Janitor
  • MTC dishwasher
  • Salesperson at Nordstrom
  • Cosmetics Manager at Nordstrom
  • Dental Assistant
6 things most people don't know about me:
  • Like Megan (and everyone in the Gordon family), I am not a pet person.  Animals are great, but not inside my home.   I won't elaborate any further because I'm sure I'd offend 99% of people in America. . . .But seriously, guys, get your stupid dogs out of the fake strollers and let them walk.  They are ANIMALS, not human babies.  Okay, I'm done.
  •  I had my hair permed in 3rd grade.  Oh wait, I also had my hair permed about 2 years ago.  And it was awesome.
  • I was an extra in Britney Spears' movie "Crossroads"
  • I'm a pretty good artist
  • When someone tells me I should do something a certain way I automatically choose not to comply.  I blame this on my non-conformist Scottish heritage; it can't be helped.  
  • I am distantly related to Princess Diana.  And John is related to the Cadburys of Cadbury chocolate fame.  Together we could rule Great Britain.

5 comments:

Megan said...

thanks sarah for the entertainment. i am so happy that you were an extra in "crossroads." that is definitely going on the post pregnancy movie list. you are funny!

Sarah BTW said...

i had my hair permed in the 2nd grade, but it's so thick that it didn't hold at all and looked more crimped than anything else for a couple of months. my poor mom was so disappointed.

Carly said...

I second the opinions on the animals! I am definitely part of the 1% of the world that doesn't want a furry, fuzzy, smelly, licking pet. (Actually, I bet there are more of us than we think).

And that is awesome that you are distantly related to Princess Di :).

Tiff and Dan said...

If you ever want to try to come rule Britain...come stay at my house! We are only 2 hours on the new eurostar trains to Paris!

Mia said...

i'm glad you were tagged... all the fun things i've just learned about you.