9.07.2008

"My life definitely does not seem interesting, but it is interesting."

That's a quote I heard on NPR the other day. (I love NPR, by the way. It's the only good thing on the radio). Anyway, I think that statement pretty much sums things up for me.

I don't have anything to post about because all that has been going on is regular life. And although I am sure some incredibly interesting things have happened, I am not good at taking pictures to document said interesting things---and what's a blog post without pictures (boring is what it is).

This is just a hello to say we're still here and having a lovely time. When we take some more pictures, I'll be sure to share. Until then, all you have is this boring text to read. 

4 comments:

sarawhat said...

Sarah!!! I talked to Kelly yesterday and she is calling Natalie and would really like to do lunch in the park this Thursday. Wouldn't that be fun? The kids can crawl around and play and we can eat a yummy lunch. I'm planning on it, but I don't have your number to call you. So can you call me? (808)385-6752. If you were to delete this comment after you read it so my phone number isn't up on the web for too long, I'd really appreciate it! :) Hopefully I hear from you soon.

mike and chelsea said...

That is absolutely how I feel! Blogging sometimes feels daunting because I feel so boring without kids to post pictures about! Just our cute little puppy. And you can only post so many pictures before you are in the weirdo dog owner category. I swear I am working on taking some current pictures of Mike and me doing fun and exciting things! I love your blog and your cute family! They both inspire me. Beaucoup amour!

Shauna said...

Amen Sarah. I love my life, but its just work, work and work and then sleep and do it again. No one wants to hear about it. But its still great.

Thanks for the quote.

Jillyboo said...

I think this all the time when I update my blog, especially when I do it often.
Most of the time it's just the same old, day to day stuff and I wonder if people think, "Does she think this is fun to read?" But the blog is mostly for me and my kids.... kind of like a journal of sorts, as I have totally let that go these days.
By the way I always enjoy seeing and reading your blog. If not to look at that beautiful girl of yours.