. . .that John has a new album out?? Oh, you already read the previous post? Hmmm. . . well.
I'll add my two cents anyway and let you know that it's good. Really, really good. You can preview some of the songs on Amazon , which is fantastic. My favorites are: "your skin", "an untied rope", "the law", and "slow down".
It's all very official and professional and what not with J.P.'s music on iTunes and Amazon. However, anyone who would like a copy of the album burnt for them is welcome to it, just let us know. (Oh, sorry, John. . . there go all your millions. Shoot.)
3 comments:
We will happily purchase a CD from the rockstar himself.
Ummm, yes please, I would like to purchase a J.P. cd and add to my ever growing collection. Please tell me how much and where to send the check. emgemm@hotmail.com
wow john. so great. I have an itunes gift card so dont be surprised if i pick up a tune or two...
im moving to hb in a few weeks. Maybe i will run into you guys at albertsons or something. I really want to meet(steal) Nora.
Post a Comment