5.19.2011

New blog...

All right, y'all... my sister-in-law Megan and I have started a new blog called The Thirteenth.





The point of it is to find things that are inspiring, interesting, creative, etc., etc. and share them on the blog. I realized that I spend a fair share of my time online looking at blogs. Many of them just give me a long list of things I wish I could buy or show me how much more awesome everyone else's life is than mine. {Not that I don't like those blogs... Obviously, I do because I continue to read them. I just need something to balance things out.} I'd like to have a blog from which I could learn something or one that would help fuel my creativity. Since I don't know where to find one like that, we decided to start one of our own. 

Check it out, if you're interested. Follow us.

No comments: