Nice game-face, Nora. Mean! Oh, and love her shirt. I know she's doesn't get that bod from her dad. P.S. Love the beard on you, John, there at Ghirardelli's. Thanks for sharing Nora's new trick.
She is a funny crazy little monster! we miss her a lot. i remember amelia doing that and it made us laugh so hard. i think she is just trying to smell her upper lip.
9 comments:
i can't get enough. i love her - this is funny. grey wants to meet his cousin (and his aunt and uncle of course)!
Nice game-face, Nora. Mean! Oh, and love her shirt. I know she's doesn't get that bod from her dad. P.S. Love the beard on you, John, there at Ghirardelli's. Thanks for sharing Nora's new trick.
Wing
That's hilarious!!! She is like a raging bull!
that is soo cute!! She's adorable!
You've got one funny kid on your hands. It's nice when they can entertain you and give back a little of the love you've been giving them.
She is so cute. Abraham and I laughed watching her video! We can't wait to meet her.
Love it! I laughed aloud.
"What does the raging bull say, nora? " we are definitely teaching asher that trick.
cute trick. Cute kid.
She is a funny crazy little monster! we miss her a lot. i remember amelia doing that and it made us laugh so hard. i think she is just trying to smell her upper lip.
Post a Comment