Mama P is back and in full effect! She returns home from her mission in Brazil today and we are more than excited to see her and spend time with her again.

This picture is from 18 months ago when she entered the
MTC. Now she has completed her mission, learned
Portuguese, and has influenced peoples' lives for the better. Her sacrifice in serving the Lord and her example amaze us.
Welcome home!
6 comments:
Yeahhhhh!!! I'm so excited to see Ann. Please keep us posted on her and when we can attend her home coming talk in 2nd ward.
oh my gosh, i can't believe she's already home! that's crazy, it feels like she just left! and there you are, pre-nora....wow, we're excited to see her and you guys at christmas.
How exciting. My In-Law's get back in a week... we cant wait.
P.S. Is that the Boon highchair I see in the background of one of your pictures? I am going to get a new one with Olivia, I hated the Peg and the Stokke that the kids have are much better for down the road. Is that what you have? If so, your opinion on it? I have been drawn to it recently.
She has certainly done amazing things in the last 18 months! Enjoy your time with her!
Ashlie
Thanks for the sweet thoughts dear family. What rich experiences that will last a lifetime and hopefully make me a better person, more sensitive grandma and mom, and ready to face all the uncertainties of the future. Love you so much and can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment